This granola recipe is easy and fast to prepare, you just need to mix the ingredient and take them to the oven. It is a good option for breakfast because it is a practical option when you are in a hurry or pack it to eat as a snack. It is rich in protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats, so you are going to feel full for longer. The granola can be eaten with oatmeal beverage or yogurt. You can make the recipe according to your tastes by varying the proportions and ingredients, such as adding different types of dehydrated fruits or removing any ingredient that you do not like. This recipe is an adapted version by tasty details.
This recipe is for 8 servings
- 1 cup flaked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup puffed quinoa and/or rice (If you do not have puffed quinoa, you can use raw quinoa. Then wash, drain, and add it to the mixture)
- 1/4 cup (or 3 tbsp) sliced almonds (you can also add other nuts)
- 1/4 cup (or 3 tbsp) pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup (or 3 tbsp) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey (or date cream)
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (or 3 tbsp) grated coconut
- 1/4 cup (or 3 tbsp) dehydrated blueberries
- 1/4 cup (or 3 tbsp) raisins
How to make granola
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 356°F.
- Mix all the ingredients except raisins and blueberries.
- Spread on a baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and add the raisins and blueberries.
- Save in an airtight container.